Magswitch Resaw Guide is perfect for use when sawing lumber into thin boards with rotary or band saw. Attaches to the Universal Base (sold separately) and featuring roller bearing support for firm yet smooth gliding of wood through a blade. Angled In-feed/Out-feed to allow for blade drift adjustment. Ideal for re-sawing on band saws, oscillating spindle sander, or disc sander; and for in-feed/out-feed support. Includes all necessary hardware for attachment to the universal base, including micro adjustment for precise 90 degrees. Features advantages of Magswitch including fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence.
· For use with the Magswitch Universal Base and MagJigs.
· Includes micro adjustment for fine tuning to 90 degrees.
· Versatile attachment tool for re-sawing on band saws, oscillating spindle sander, or disc sander; and for in-feed/out-feed support.
· Built from strong and durable ABS UL94VO material for years of use.
· Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.